Skip to Main Content

Workplace Violence

If you encounter an instance of actual or imminent violence, contact the UCLA Police Department immediately by dialing 911

For threats that do not present an immediate danger, the following offices should be contacted:

  • Behavioral Intervention Team Coordinator (x40422) for all with an Employee ID number
  • Office of the Senior Associate Dean-Student Affairs and Graduate Medical Education, (x56774 or x68976) for Medical Students
  • Office of Student and Alumni Affairs, (x57146) for Dental Students
  • Medical Center Human Resources (x40500) for Medical Center, NPI/H, and School of Medicine Faculty and Staff
  • Office of Academic Programs and Personnel (x51425) for School of Dentistry Faculty
  • Ombuds Office (x57627) for all other faculty
  • Staff and Faculty Counseling Center (x40245) for counseling resources

    UCLA takes seriously all reports of threats, engaging the necessary expertise as appropriate.